Music- www.myspace.com/christarzgiles

Thursday 28 January 2010

McDonalds Apple Pies

It's a risk..
My hearts telling me yes but my mind's saying, hell no!
I've got the money, i have the patience, but i do not want to live my life on regret.
I act on spontaneity when they ask me up to the counter.
My mind is made up.
With confidence I ask; One McDonalds Apple Pie please.
It's done.
The person waddles off in an instance.
I sit down in one of those fashionable green spinney chairs
I stare at the beauty of this dangerous but alluring volcano.
It feels like hot iron as i gently move the precious up out of it's shell.
I breath in a huuricane to calm myself before i go in.
3..2..1.
As i bite the lava erupts it to my mouth and burns my tongue. I quickly take it out my mouth and splurtter and splatter. My tongue is burnt again. Scarred. I will not be able to taste for a week.
Just why! Just why McDonalds! Why do you make your apple pies so bloody hot!?


wowowow. enough said for one blog post. done.

No comments:

Post a Comment